Welcome to WFT Cloud
- A certified SAP Hosting and Cloud Services Partner
WFTCloud is an initiative by Wharfedale Technologies, Inc. providing Cloud SAP ERP software solutions. We are the certified provider of Cloud SAP ERP modules and Cloud SAP ERP systems. We offer Amazon’s Virtual Private Cloud Environment with restricted access and WFT’s technical expertise on SAP on Cloud support services. We ensure no problem SAP access. We are our client’s trusted advisor and a premier provider of Infrastructure Integration, delivering:
- High Quality
Founded in 2000, Wharfedale Technologies, Inc. (WFT) is a leader in providing innovative solutions to Fortune 1000 and enterprise-class clients.
With extensive expertise in both the SAP application environments and infrastructure Solutions, WFT works closely with our partners to develop and deliver solutions to clients in the financial, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, retail, distribution and entertainment industries, as well as key government agencies.
Our SAP services & innovative solutions have a proven track record in the industry. Our rich experience spans global SAP implementation, upgrade, rollout, application maintenance and support, solution deployment and business transformation.
WFT Cloud, launched in 2011, is a fully owned subsidiary of Wharfedale Technologies Inc.(WFT), specializing in cloud based SAP system infrastructure integration and operational management services for SAP® solutions.
While, WFT Cloud started with offering shared access SAP Services alone, the overwhelming demands and the goal to provide excellent service to our clients around the globe, we have deployed dedicated model with complete SAP Basis support and maintenance included in the package.
Mission of WFT
"To help Customers achieve their business objectives, by providing Innovative, Best-in- class IT Consulting, Solutions and Services."
Our services are categorized into two levels to meet various SAP-on-Cloud requirements from clients worldwide.
- Enterprise Cloud For clients of medium and large enterprise level
- Express Cloud For clients of small enterprise, individual developer, training institute, proof-of-concept (POC), development, and sandbox
- Private Cloud Building SAP on-premise Enterprise Private Cloud including hardware with utility model & support
- SAP HANA Services Assessment, Migration / Support.
- SAP Basis Services Remote Basis Support at utility pricing per hour per server with 24*7*365 support
- Disaster Recovery Recovery as a Service for SAP (RaaS)
- SAP Infrastructure Services SAP Landscape Design & Optimization, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Virtualization, SAP Upgrades, etc.
- SAP Migration Services SAP Cross Platform OS/DB migration with minimum downtime
Serving customers with express delivery of the non-productive SAP systems on a single click. Customers can leverage this Express Cloud services effectively for POC, training, testing, and development purpose.
- Dedicated Server
- Dedicated Client
- IDES-Shared Access
- SAP HANA One
Benefits of WFT Cloud
- SAP Certified Hosting and Cloud Services Provider
- Reliable cost effective infrastructure tailored for enterprise needs
- Flexible open system architecture to support any business needs
- Highly Scalable to varying resource requirements
- Convenient monthly utility billing
- Responsive and effective customer support
- Access to industry best practices and whitepapers
- SAP basic BASIS Support is included with all our Express Cloud Services.
"We believe in becoming our client's trusted advisor and an extension of their team. We achieve this goal with every client by utilizing our TCO methodology to identify their true IT needs, present them with options, and develop a flexible solution that meets their current and future requirements. This unbiased methodology has helped us develop long-term and trusting relationships with our clients." as said by Mr. Ganesh Radhakrishnan, Chief Executive Officer, WFT Cloud.
Our flexible, high quality and cost effective managed services and hosting solutions set us apart from the competition and deliver a reduction in our clients:
- TCO by 15% to 40%
- Time of deployment down time
- Focus on continuous support
...While significantly improving quality of service.
Our clients attest to the WFT value proposition as evidenced by the following quote from a Fortune 500 CIO: "I can honestly say that we are receiving outstanding support. WFT is more than a vendor of managed services to us; they have become trusted advisors and integral members of my team."