Regulatory Compliance and Legacy Hosting
The major challenge face during a Merger and Acquisition or divestiture is “INTEGRATION”. One of the critical challenges faced during integration will be IT Landscape’s with lot of legacy systems.
Wharfedale (WFT) help move those legacy systems into their data center providing regulatory compliance services and get them off your M&A or divestiture responsibilities list.
They will be safe, secure, on-line. And the best part is: they will be out of your data center and off your list of responsibilities for support, maintenance, and training. Even if your regulatory compliance servers are vendor supported OR NOT supported; get them out of your data center and move them into Wharfedale (WFT) data center, so that you no longer have to deal with vendor issues, access, upgrades, etc.
HOST AS IS
Migrate legacy systems seamlessly and host asis on our infrastructure. Meet compliance requirements without allocating your resources to manage legacy applications; thereby, freeing them to concentrate on critical business initiatives.
HOST ON NEW PLATFORM
Migrate legacy systems to new platform to reduce licensing costs and enhance stability. WFT’s extensive experience in cross platform migration for ERP systems makes this a very viable option.
WFT's legacy system integration skills help bridge the gap between an organization's past and future. We balance the needs of the business by retaining these systems for audits while making sure they are functional and operational.
Regulatory Compliance and Legacy Hosting:
- WFTCloud services and support processes are ITIL-aligned
- Backup and replication for application and data resiliency
- OS management, patching, and monitoring
- Capacity and utilization monitoring
- Infrastructure log management
- Support for all Open systems
- Dedicated site-to-site VPN
- Option for platform migration to reduce cost
- Advanced security and encryption options
- Dedicated compliance support
- Creation of IQ/OQ documentation for approval process
- Multiple options for receiving data and uploading into WFTCloud systems as part of initial setup
- User level access security to meet compliance standard requirements