We are looking for highly skilled and talented people across functions. If you are looking to join an organization where hard work and ideas are valued, work is more than just a job and your career development makes a difference then we will be delighted to talk to you.
Open Job Postings
Technical Consultant, Lawrenceville, NJ and other client locations: Use SAP Basis Architectural skills in complex SAP Landscapes. Implement complete life cycle of SAP project using SAP HANA Installation, Upgrades, Unicode conversions, HA & DR Setup, System Replication, Scale Out, OS DB Migrations and Production Support. Use SAP BW on HANA Migration, PO 7.4 upgrade, Solution manager 7.2 Upgrade, SAP ECC EHP8 upgrade for OS/DB Migrations, and performance optimization techniques. Implement, install, upgrade, migrate, production support, support pack upgrades, database and system refreshes of ECC, CRM, Enterprise Portal, PI/PO, SAP BW, BOBJ, BW on HANA, Platform Migrations for Microsoft Azure & Amazon Cloud, Solution Manager, GRC, SRM, and BODS. Project planning, design, sizing, architecture, capacity planning and configuration of SAP Solutions using SAP Business Suite Applications including SAP ERP, CRM, SCM and SRM, SAP NetWeaver and SAP Solution Manager. Perform Open Text technologies with installation of Archive Server 10.5, ICC Server, Web Viewer and Enterprise scan work stations. Install and configure Power Designer on Sybase database. Responsible for SAP OSDB Migrations and building SAP Cloud Computing templates. Plan and design new architecture for Windows and Linux environments and complete SAP migrations, unicode conversions and upgrades. Install, upgrade and configure Open Text products of Archive Server, ICC, Document Pipeline VERTEX, Redwood RMJ with SAP systems. Involve in SAP Application administration – SAP ECC, CRM, BW 3.5 to 7.4, Solution Manager 4.0 to 7.2, SRM 7.0, NetWeaver Gateway, JAVA, Enterprise Portal 5.0 to 7.5, PI, PO 7.4, TDMS 4, BOBJ 4.0, TAO 3.0, and GRC systems. Travel required for other client locations within the U.S. Masters (BS +5 Years exp) in Comp Sci, CIS, MIS, Engineering (any field), Business, or related with two years of experience. Must be SAP Certified in Netweaver Basis, HANA, OS DB Migration.
Duration: Full Time, Regular
Normal Work Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,
Working Hours Per Week: 40 hour(s)
Salary Range: 85000.00 – 125000.00 /Year
Post Open Until: 31st July, 2017
Education: Applicants must have a Masters Degree
Experience: Applicants must have experience of 9 year(s)
Email resume to email@example.com or mail to Wharfedale Technologies, 2850 Brunswick Pike, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648.
We’re looking for a group of highly motivated and hard-working candidates to be part of our Social Media Marketing team. Primary responsibilities of the team include the development of SEO-optimized content in terms of blogs, social media posts, promotional videos and the management of the company website. Candidates are expected to monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the strategies used and make changes to them accordingly to drive user engagement, generate inbound traffic, strengthen brand awareness, and build customer loyalty.
Work with in-house experts to understand the business the company is involved in, develop content and oversee the maintenance of the official company blog. Manage social media accounts of the company(Linkedin,Twitter accounts). a. Copy-writing content b. Monitor and engage in content related conversations on various social platforms. Develop marketing strategies and make changes to them dynamically based on its responses. Constantly monitor the results of the marketing tools (HeatMap Tracker, Google Adwords) and follow up on them. Set up email marketing campaigns and follow up with responders and potential clients. Manage the website in terms or adding/modifying content, fixing bugs and setting up upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field preferred or comparable work experience.
- 2+ years of Social Media Marketing experience in a professional capacity. Agency or in-house social media roles preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Linkedin YouTube, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios. Proven experience executing creative, effective, ROI-driven social media marketing efforts.
- Strong experience & skills with social media marketing analytics and data-driven measurements.
- Excellent oratorical skills. Passionate about writing (with ability to self-edit and proof content).
- Familiarity with marketing strategies and marketing channels. Familiarity with tools like MS Office and Adobe After Effects (and/or similar tools). Technical knowledge about Cloud Infrastructure is a plus.
- Experience with website creation and management on WordPress.
The team as a whole must be able to accomplish all the tasks specified above. Candidates who possess few or all of the above skills are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Web Developer/UI Specialist who will be responsible for maintaining company’s current website and upgrading to the latest technologies. The role also involves integrating with our CRM, performing constant, urgent modifications to plug-ins and themes as well as providing support for digital marketing activities. Must be able to work in team and fast paced environment. A good understanding of payment gateway is a must as well as the experience of developing test scripts.
This position researches new opportunities to expand the company’s digital presence, and evaluates user behavior both qualitatively and quantitatively to optimize site performance and user experience.
- Work on the existing .Net site to modify, revamp it and move it into WordPress along with all the existing services.
- Manage the website in terms of adding/modifying content, fixing bugs and setting up upgrades
- Work with the marketing team to analyze the results from HeatMap trackers and update content on most visited pages.
- Help maintain clients CMS to ensure that the website is set up to target leads and online sales through search engine optimization (SEO) and track web interaction.
- Develop new content for certain pages to boost their viewership.
- Work with in-house experts to understand the business the company is involved in, develop content and oversee the maintenance of the official company blog.
- Collects, monitors, and assesses related performance metrics and makes recommendations for improving usability, increasing lead conversion, and improved sales conversion.
- Researches and stays current on best practices and most current website trends for our industry or related industries.
- Help Manage social media accounts of the company (LinkedIn, Twitter accounts).
- Copy-writing content
- Monitor and engage in content related conversations on various social platforms.
- Assist/develop marketing strategies and make changes to them dynamically based on its responses.
- Set up email marketing campaigns and follow up with responders and potential clients.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering with Web development and programming.
- Proven experience building and deploying WordPress sites.
- Strong experience in .Net websites.
- Experience with digital marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about writing code and web development.
- Able to work in a team setting using Agile practices.
- Good organizational and documentation skills.
- Technical knowledge about Cloud Infrastructure is a plus.
- Must be self-directed, confident, able to use best-practice development processes effectively.